Friday, May 13, 2011

The cliche entry post!

I have no biz-nass starting any sort of style or fashion blog. So I'm not. Ha! I'm just going to keep a log of some of the clothes combos I try to pull off. That's it. If you found this, congratulations, cuz I'm sure not spreading the news. It makes me too nervous.

My reader is full of style and fashion blogs and I'm really loving them. Not sure what this will become but why not? It's a fun hobby for me. And right now, I need something like this.

So, whatevs. It is what it is. I'm starting a blog dedicated to clothes, etc.

There. I said it. Now I just need to hit "Publish Post." Although I suppose I should post an outfit? Hmmm. Okay, here's the first.

Funny story: I can't figure out how to get a good shot on the self timer so have to wait for the hubs to get home. I decided the light was great out front but as my hubs starting taking pics my neib came out on his deck and I suddenly felt very foolish. So, here you go: awkward pic #1. I guarantee there will be more.

Top: Forever21 (hand-me-down)
Jeans: H&M
Heels: Target (garage sale score!)

No comments:

Post a Comment