Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2: Uh...not sure this is my thing...



Wow. It took me almost a week to post day 2! yikes.

Here's the thing: Day 3 was a fashion fail. I put together an outfit and left the house in it. About half way through the day I still felt off about my outfit and concluded that it appeared as though a condo decorator in the Florida panhandle had gotten ahold of me. It was not good.

So, I came home and tried on a different bottom with it. Nope. Third option? Still nope. I decided I would remove this top from my thirty. And the first pants from outfit 3 as well.

I decided I probably didn't do a great job of picking 30 items that were really all that diverse or that I even L.o.v.e.d. So, blah.

That was Friday. Saturday I wore a cute outfit within my 30 but forgot to take pics. Sunday, same thing.

And honestly? Can't promise I'll keep to my thirty. boo. I can share more later but life is a little nuts right now. However, I'm committed to getting dressed every day so that's something, right?

On to day 2!

Yes, I stole the idea of the bow placement from Atlantic-Pacific. Her's is better. She's amazing, frankly.



Top: Old Navy
Belt: F21
Jeans: AE

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The little details (the bow, the earrings, the bracelets, the pattern on the top)are all wonderful...which is something that I'm not good at. Overall, I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete