Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wah?!

St. Louis is experiencing what you might want to call a heat wave.

Heat monsoon.

So, there's not much to share outfit-wise because I quit wearing clothes.

All together. It's too hot. I gave up.

But seriously, between the heat and my change in work schedule due to my little being out of school, my outfits are pretty low key. It's a phase though. Both the heat and my laziness...

I will share a little tidbit though. I got to take a client shopping last night. While she tried on about 20 dresses I picked, I got to hang out in the F21 dressing rooms. I observe 2 O.V.E.R.W.H.E.L.M.I.N.G. trends. Like 90% of the girls.

The first was the feathers. I know I just posted about this but they were on EVERY HEAD. From 8 yr olds to 50+ yr olds. Some recognizable faces sporting them?



From what I've been told, this is the guy who started the trend. Doesn't really matter to me, I just love 'em!

Moving on.

The second trend was the romper. I am deeply in love with this trend but with some stipulations. Body shape, age, and like with anything, size you purchase.

If someone tied me to a chair and made me buy one, I'd get this one. Or this one. Or maybe even this one?

Or if I completely lost my mind and had no responsibilities in life: this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment